Customer Contact Management Empleos vacantes en Sanofi Barcelona
Sanofi Barcelona requiere con urgencia la posición de Customer Contact Management siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Customer Contact Management Empleos vacantes en Sanofi Barcelona Empleos Detalles:
In this context the main duties of the Customer contact management Business Support are:
To support Customer contact management stream delivery on business side in alignment with architecture guidelines and solutions feasibility: designing detailed stream end state (processes, KPIs) and defining the detailed business requirements
- Based on the project key milestones help to respect detailed planning and organize work to provide deliverables with quality and on-time
- Contributes to identify risks, and propose risk mitigation plan to Customer Contact mgmt. stream lead
- Strongly support the design of the detailed business requirements for the stream (General Design, Detailed Design) in consistency with programs architecture guidelines
- Formalize and specify detailed business rules
- Assists detailed KPIs requirements and operational application during roll out
Help to animate SMEs network, local project leaders and stakeholders involved in the process to get buy-in through and project implementation.
- Coordinate business gap analysis for the stream
- Help to identify impacted population and qualify impacts
- Contribute to the stream change management plan by interacting with SMEs and the change relay network during the design phases
- Contribute to the stream communication plan
- Build stream training material and adapt it to the different impacted population when required
Contribute to Customer contact management stream business case and roadmap on its stream
- Contribute to the definition of the roll-out strategy and detailed roadmap for the stream
Participate to organize test plan and to validate the stream business target provided by solutions
- Build stream proposal test plan, detailed business test cases and contribute to solutions testing
- Support the coordination of the solutions testing and validation by users
- Contribute to the monitoring of tests progress
- Master Degree in Business Management/ Supply Chain or Logistics
- Demonstrate a good track record in the stream area, preferably in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry
- Operational Experience in customer claims management, or call center implementation min 3 years.
- Experience translating business needs into process and implementation requirements in an IT implementation environment
- Experience working in project mode
Major Skills and Competencies
- Ability to reach consensus in a context of Core Model deployment
- Ability to create change management momentum
- Accountability, reliability and ability to collaborate in transparency
- Time and organizational skills
- Capabilities to identify and focus on priorities
- Open minded and active listening
- Capacity to summarize, formalize concepts and expectations
- Communication and interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy to exchange and escalade information throughout organization
- Fluent in English, French/Spanish is a plus
Main interfaces/ relationships
- Global Supply Chain & IA Transformation Program team (Head of Global SC & IA Transformation Program, Architecture Design Manager, Change Management leader, PMO, Domain Business Managers, Domain IT Managers)
- Shift Project team (Program Head, Supports, Program Leaders …), ITS
- Trade, Quality, Customer Service
- Bus/ Regions/ Industrial Platforms Coordinators and SMEs
- External: External Support (Consulting firms, External Audit …), SAP
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients’ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.