Local Technical Support Ingeniero Soporte Sistemas Contra Incendios Empleos vacantes en Viking Iberica San Fernando de Henares
- Local Technical Support Ingeniero Soporte Sistemas Contra Incendios
- Viking Iberica
- San Fernando de Henares M
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Viking Iberica San Fernando de Henares requiere con urgencia la posición de Local Technical Support Ingeniero Soporte Sistemas Contra Incendios siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Local Technical Support Ingeniero Soporte Sistemas Contra Incendios Empleos vacantes en Viking Iberica San Fernando de Henares Empleos Detalles:
Descripción del empleo
For our Iberia and French market
The Local Technical Support Engineer is our recognized, trusted expert for the Iberia and French market. You are part of the Sales team in Spain and France and will work closely with your colleagues of the Operations departments. You will provide technical support and training to our customers, to insurers, end-users, designers & consultants and other specifiers of fire protection equipment. Your duties include making visits to specifiers (insurers, fire authorities, end-users, designers & consultants etc) as well as networking in the engineering/building community and supporting local industry related organisations.
Responsabilidades y obligaciones
You will also work with the following tasks:
- Keep informed of new and upcoming projects across the Spanish, Portuguese and French regions,
- Assist our customers in complex projects to identify the systems and products they require,
- Provide technical support to customers and specifiers for the full portfolio of fire protection systems,
- Provide technical support to colleagues with accurate technical information,
- Organise and provide training and seminars,
- Provide on-site training and assistance to customers, commissioning support and troubleshooting as required,
- Provide internal staff training,
- Work with our product management team to define our product offering and manage our local product approvals,
- Work closely within the technical support team in EMEA,
- Participate in Standards Committees and Trade Association and drive the development of the sprinkler/foam/mist industry,
- Work closely with the sales, operations and marketing department to launch new products,
- Present product development improvement and approval ideas to the global product development team,
- Provide technical support to customers and colleagues with accurate technical information,
- Define and realize solutions for local standards / regulations).
Cualificaciones y habilidades
Your experience and skills:
- You have more than 4 years experience within the fire protection or related business,
- You have a technical/engineering background (mechanical engineer is preferred),
- You have a good understanding of the contracting business,
- You have a good knowledge of sprinkler rules with design experience.
- You are able to work effectively with specifiers and contractors,
- You have proven technical and commercial skills and experiences,
- You are valued for your excellent interpersonal and strong verbal and written communication skills in Spanish, French and English, on all hierarchical levels.
- You have the ability to understand and communicate the technical and business value proposition of our products effectively in Spanish, French and English,
- You demonstrate a “can-do” attitude, combined with accuracy,
- Flexibility and proven commitment,
- Leadership and project management skills complete your profile.
We will provide you an interesting and challenging position in an international environment. We offer you technical training to develop you into a Local Technical Support specialist for sprinkler, gaseous, detection, foam and water-mist systems. Viking offers a competitive package, including a mobile phone, laptop, company car and an attractive bonus system.
Job Type: Full-time
- fire protection: 4 years
- High school or equivalent
- English and French