People Empleos vacantes en Glovo Barcelona
Glovo Barcelona requiere con urgencia la posición de People siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
People Empleos vacantes en Glovo Barcelona Empleos Detalles:
Glovo is changing the way consumer's access to local goods. Not that long ago we were a small startup with a big dream and every day we are becoming bigger and bigger at an unprecedented speed.
For our glovers, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For our partners, we help strengthen local economies, improving access to their products, and increase their sales and visibility.
And that's just what we're doing today - but at Glovo, we always think about the future, too! As VP People, success in this role is defined as your ability to attract, develop and retain talent around a singular business goal: to serve Glovo's global growth purpose. You will report to the CEO and work closely with the Leadership and Senior Management teams in accomplishing this mission.
You will lead, organize, and direct all aspects of the People's Team matters; Talent Acquisition (Recruiting), People Operations (HR) and Culture.
- Lead, and mentor a proactive, and solution-oriented recruiting team.
- Create the recruiting budget and manage costs
- Empower branding: Work with the Marketing team to manage Drip as an employer brand including all internal (websites, careers page) and external (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) facing resources
- Optimize recruiting processes and interview structures to create a thoughtful candidate experience in the most efficient/effective manner possible
- Manage the new hire offer process and ensure compensation packages are competitive with market standards.
- Manage an effective ATS (Greenhouse). Define, track, and analyze weekly recruiting metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance
- Direct the activities of the people operations team. Create, communicate, execute, and manage the department budget. Develop alignment between the company's Guiding Principles and HR practices
- Develop and execute effective employee orientation programs, including all aspects of the new hire experience to ensure a smooth and effective on-boarding process
- Drive talent resource forecasting and succession planning throughout the organization to ensure proactive candidate pipeline development across all teams
- Implement training programs and tools to assist managers in engaging with, coaching and motivating their teams in order to continuously improve their performance
- 6+ years in progressive leadership roles within Human Resources
- You hold or have held a VP title in an environment that has scaled from < 100 people
- Start-up/Early-stage experience; you've built the People Operations team/systems from scratch
- You're a player and a coach; hands-on with both strategy and execution
- Experience in creating and curating learning and development programs
- Experience working in various HRIS/ATS platforms
- Knowledge of HR processes and procedures
- Deep HR technical skills to manage the delivery of workforce plans, compensation, and benefits
- Project and change management leadership expertise
- Proven experience as a strategic consultant and coach to executives
- Our core values are very important to us:
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don't settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you're asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world, ...)
- Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 500 employees from all over the world!